These places are definitely worth a visit!
A carvery dinner is an essential part of a Sunday for a lot of people, so when you discover a good one it’s like striking gold.
And if you’re lucky enough to live near any of the below pubs and hotels, you’re one of the lucky ones.
Finalists from all four provinces have been nominated for Ireland’s Great Roast 2019 – formerly known as Carvery of the Year – and a team of mystery diners will visit all nominated venues over the course of this week to decide on the winners.
Members of the public were asked to submit pubs or hotels they deemed worthy of nomination in recent months.
And now we’re left with only the best of the best to battle it out for the title of Ireland’s best roast!
These are the finalists:
- Castle Hotel Macroom, Cork
- Limerick Strand Hotel, Limerick
- Oriel House Hotel, Ballincollig, Cork
- Quality Hotel, Youghal, Cork
- Kirby’s Brogue Inn, Tralee, Kerry
- Bull McCabe’s, Cork
- Mulcahy’s Bar & Restaurant, Clonmel, Tipperary
- The Gallery Bar & Restaurant, Mallow, Cork
- Talbot Hotel, Stillorgan, Dublin
- Ashdown Park Hotel, Gorey, Wexford
- Whitford House Hotel, Wexford
- Beaumont House, Beaumont, Dublin
- The 51 Bar, Haddington Road, Dublin
- Left Bank, Kilkenny
- Galway Bay Hotel, Salthill, Galway
- Hodson Bay Hotel, Roscommon
- Griffin’s Bar, Clifden, Galway
- The Galleon, Salthill, Galway
- Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa, Letterkenny, Donegal
- Killyhevlin Hotel, Enniskillen, Fermanagh