16:36 Wednesday, 03 April 2019
The Game Of Thrones writer has revealed the 20 episodes that you must watch before Season 8.
Game Of Thrones makes it’s return next month for the final season.
If you’re one of those people who’s trying to rewatch all 7 series of the hit show, help is at hand.
It’s no mean feat squeezing in 67 episodes but there is a solution.
Game of Thrones writer and co-executive producer, Bryan Cogman, has picked out the 20 episodes you must rewatch before the new season kicks off. He’s one of the only writers to have worked on the series since day one, so he obviously knows what he’s on about.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, here are the episodes that he thinks you need to watch again before season eight:
- WINTER IS COMING & THE KINGSROAD (Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2)
- BAELOR (Season 1, Episode 9)
- FIRE AND BLOOD (Season 1, Episode 10)
- WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE (Season 2, Episode 3)
- THE OLD GODS AND THE NEW (Season 2, Episode 6)
- BLACKWATER (Season 2, Episode 9)
- WALK OF PUNISHMENT (Season 3, Episode 3)
- AND NOW HIS WATCH IS ENDED (Season 3, Episode 4)
- KISSED BY FIRE (Season 3, Episode 5)
- THE RAINS OF CASTAMERE (Season 3, Episode 9)
- THE LAWS OF GODS AND MEN (Season 4, Episode 6)
- THE MOUNTAIN AND THE VIPER (Season 4, Episode 8)
- THE CHILDREN (Season 4, Episode 10)
- HARDHOME (Season 5, Episode 8)
- THE DOOR (Season 6, Episode 5)
- BATTLE OF THE BASTARDS (Season 6, Episode 9)
- THE WINDS OF WINTER (Season 6, Episode 10)
- THE QUEEN’S JUSTICE (Season 7, Episode 3)
- THE SPOILS OF WAR (Season 7, Episode 4)
- THE DRAGON AND THE WOLF (Season 7, Episode 7)