We have just the job for you!
Are you passionate about storytelling? Do you think Ireland’s rural and remote communities deserve more of a voice? Do you have a soft spot for human interest pieces?
iRadio is currently on the hunt for a freelance reporter to join our ranks.
We love the fact that our station covers 15 counties across Ireland, but sadly we can’t get out and about as much as we’d like… that’s where you’d come in.
If successful, you’ll become iRadio’s eyes and ears on the road. Travelling from county to county, listening to the amazing stories from the businesses and the people who are the backbone of Ireland.
The successful application will be required to:
- Produce social content on site at our client’s event or business.
- Create social graphics based on pre-designed templates.
- Shoot, edit and publish social videos from your smartphone.
- Write snappy and engaging social copy
- Project manage the client’s content marketing plan.
- Liaise with iRadio creative and sales team.
- Liaise with client on creative and brand expectations.
- Interview clients and brands at iRadio studio
- Upload and manage content on the iRadio website.
- Repurpose long form content for social media.
- Produce final campaign reports.
iRadio will provide you with the tools you need along with in-station training to get your journey started.
The successful candidate will have strong social media marketing knowledge and skills. Evidence of previous relevant experience and a media qualification is desirable.
A full clean driving licence is also necessary.
How do I apply?
If you are interested, please email your CV, a cover letter outlining why you are the perfect fit for this project and examples of your work to [email protected]