15:12 Friday, 15 June 2018
Like father, like son!
With Father’s Day around the corner, single men are being advised to act like their dads on dates – or joke like their dads, to be more specific!
New research has found dad-type jokes are a hit with female daters. A survey by online dating platform Zoosk discovered 55 per cent of single women love dad jokes.
So, next time you’re lucky enough to be on a date, try cracking a few of these embarrassingly bad jokes:
1. Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.
2. A ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer. Bartender says, ‘Sorry we don’t serve food here.’
3. What’s brown and sticky? A stick.
4. I used to have a job at a calendar factory but I got the sack because I took a couple of days off.
5. What did the grape do when he got stepped on? He let out a little wine.
6. What do you call an elephant that doesn’t matter? An irrelephant.
7. Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was a salted.
8. The shovel was a ground-breaking invention.
9. What do you call a man with a rubber toe? Roberto.
10. What’s Forrest Gump’s password? 1forrest1