Vote Now

LISTEN LIVE

ON AIR

Vote Now

He was found dead on Sunday. A man has died after charging his phone while wearing earphones at the same time. The factory worker was found dead on his mattress in Thailand after apparently being electrocuted. 24 year-old Kritsada Supol’s phone was plugged into a power point using a cheap charging cable. It’s thought he […]

Read More

High winds overnight have left thousands without electricity throughout Ireland today. ESB crews are working to restore power to 6000 homes and businesses across the country. The outages are mainly caused by fallen trees hitting power lines in strong winds last night. The main areas affected are in the north west, west and south west. […]

Read More

PLAY

iRADIO'S CHEESY TUNES

PLAY

SCHEDULE

NORTHEAST

NORTHWEST