- Definitions and introduction
1.1 In this Agreement the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings (and, where applicable, the singular shall include the plural):
“iRadio” means iRadio Ltd, its sponsor or any company or website owned or controlled by iRadio Ltd.
“Competition” means any competition or promotion on one or more of our radio stations or websites;
“employee” shall include employees, freelancers and contractors;
“Entrant” means any person who enters a Competition on air, or online through our website or any social platform owned or controlled by iRadio
“Family Member” means a spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation;
“Participant” means any person who is selected by us to participate in a Competition;
“Prize” means any prize or gift offered or awarded in a Competition;
“Specific Rules” means the specific rules, entry instructions and any other specific details or terms relating to a particular Competition or Prize promoted on air, published on the iRadio website or on any other website or in any other media which features the Competition
“Terms” means these Competition Terms and Conditions together with any Specific Rules;
“we”, “us” and “our” means iRadio Ltd, including any sponsor, company or website/social platform controlled by iRadio Ltd
“you” means an Entrant or Participant in or winner of (as the case may be) a Competition.
1.2 All of our Competitions will be subject to (i) these Competition Terms and Conditions and (ii) the Specific Rules and you will be bound by these Terms when you enter or participate in any Competition or accept any Prize. If these Competition Terms and Conditions differ or conflict with any Specific Rules then the Specific Rules will prevail.
1.3 We may add to, amend or vary these Competition Terms and Conditions from time to time, at our discretion.
1.4 You agree to co-operate with and comply with all reasonable requests made by us in connection with any Competition and its broadcast/publication
- Eligibility and Entry Criteria
2.1 In order to make a valid entry into a Competition you must enter as an individual using your legal name and make only one entry per Competition, unless the Specific Rules allow you to make multiple entries. You may only enter a competition if you are a resident of the Republic of Ireland.
2.2 You must be over 18 to enter a competition, unless specific rules state otherwise, and may be asked to provide proof of age
2.3 Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Rules, you may not enter a Competition if you are an employee, or Family Member of an employee, of (i) any iRadio Company or (ii) any Competition sponsor or Prize giver or if you are directly or indirectly connected with the Competition.
2.4 So that we can ensure the fairness of our competitions, we reserve the right to prevent you, at our absolute discretion, from entering any of our Competitions for a period of six months if you have either (i) won a Prize valued at €1,000 or greater or (ii) won more than one Prize during the previous six months. If we choose to exercise this right we will notify you in writing.
2.5 No multiple, bulk, automated, machine assisted, third party, syndicate or other group entries will be accepted. We shall disqualify any entries which, in our reasonable opinion, appear to have used any of these entry methods including multiple entries from the same IP address or telephone number, unless the Specific Rules state that multiple entries are permitted.
2.6 Candidates in any General, Mayoral or any other national or local Election will be ineligible, during the period of such Election, to enter any Competition until after the conclusion of such Election.
2.7 We may ask you to provide us with proof of your eligibility to enter a Competition and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to decide whether or not eligibility criteria have been met. Breach of any of the criteria contained in this Clause 2 may result in your disqualification from a Competition and/or the withdrawal of a Prize.
- Entering a Competition
3.1 Entries by text message must be sent to the applicable number as advertised on-air or online. A text message will normally cost the standard rate for your service provider, please check with your service provider for more details.
3.2 Please take care to follow the exact on-air or online Competition entry instructions. We cannot guarantee Competition entry for mis-spelt entries.
3.3 If you are using a telephone which is not paid for by you, please ask for the permission of the bill payer before entering the Competition.
3.4 If you fail to answer your telephone when we phone you or you become disconnected for any reason before or during the Competition, we reserve the right to select another Entrant to participate in the Competition.
3.5 For Competitions involving online voting only one vote for each valid email address will be accepted and we reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant making, or attempting to make, multiple votes.
3.6 For each on-air Competition all timings including the closing time are as broadcast on the Station’s FM broadcast frequency, or online. If you are listening via an IP enabled device such as a smartphone or tablet, please remember that the stream can be slightly behind the FM broadcast due to differences in network speeds and/or the advertising we serve to listeners on IP enabled devices. If a Competition requires you to enter by a deadline dependent on an item in the broadcast (e.g. by the end of a song) we cannot take into account any delay from listening via an IP enabled device and the deadline will be as on the FM broadcast, so please take this into account when entering a Competition.
4.1 If you win a prize, we will notify you within 28 days of the end date of the Competition and you will then have 3 months within which to claim the Prize. If you fail to claim the Prize within the time- limit, or fail to comply with any other instructions or time-limits notified to you, you will forfeit your right to the Prize and your claim will be invalid.
4.2 We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to request certain evidence relating to your Competition entry including proof of identity, age and address. Please ensure you have given us your correct address so that we can send your Prize to you.
4.3 We may carry out an interview with you either by telephone or in person and we may record the interview;
4.4 All Prizes are non-transferable and may not be given, assigned or sold to another person.
4.5 Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or other, except by us in accordance with clause 10.1.
4.6 You will not be entitled to receive a Prize which, for any reason, you would be prohibited by law from purchasing, using or owning.
4.7 Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Rules, you may not win more than one Prize per Competition and we reserve the right to withhold or reclaim any second or subsequent Prize.
4.8 Where the Prize contains ticket(s) to an event, you will be bound by and must comply with the event promoter’s terms and conditions together with those set out on the ticket and the rules and regulations of the venue.
4.9 No fee is payable to you in respect of your involvement in the Competition.
4.10 Holiday Prizes are subject to availability and must be taken in accordance with the dates, destinations, carriers and number of passengers specified by us.
4.11 When entering a Competition offering a holiday Prize you must hold a valid passport with at least 6 months’ further duration and which contains no visa restrictions on your ability to travel to the relevant destination. Passport control and in-country authorities reserve the right to refuse entry. If you are refused passage and or entry/exit to or from the country being visited, any additional costs and losses incurred will be your sole responsibility.
4.12 Holiday Prizes are not available to persons under the age of 18 unless otherwise stated in the Specific Rules. Children under 18 years of age cannot travel unless accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
4.13 Where no insurance is offered as part of a holiday prize, you are responsible for obtaining adequate travel insurance.
4.14 For a holiday prize, You must comply with the terms and conditions, including health and safety requirements, of the Prize provider, the airline and other carriers and venues involved in the Competition or the Prize including all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
4.15 You may not commit us to any contract, expense or cost without our prior written consent. You must have sufficient financial resources to meet any financial commitment which you may incur in connection with the Prize beyond those included in the Prize itself (including in the case of holiday prizes, transfers to and from the airport, meals and drinks).
4.16 We accept no liability for any changes in the details, including dates and times, of any flights, other transport, airport details, accommodation or other aspects of a holiday Prize.
4.17 You will be responsible for any inoculation and other health or visa requirements for your destination involved in a holiday Prize
- Health and Safety
5.1 Your entry or participation in a Competition and/or Prize is at your own risk and your health and safety is your own responsibility. If the Competition or Prize requires you to undertake any physical activity please ensure, before entering the Competition, that you (i) are in good health and (ii) have no underlying medical condition and are taking no medication that could adversely affect you.
5.2 Please ensure that you notify us immediately if you become ill or become aware of any other relevant medical or health and safety information which could affect your participation in a Competition and/or Prize. You must comply with all safety requests made by us or our representatives.
5.3 We reserve the right to disqualify you from the Competition and/or Prize (without liability or compensation) if you (in our opinion, which shall be final) conduct yourself in a way which exposes you or others to any medical, security, safety or other risk whatsoever (including being intoxicated or abusive in any way).
- Confidentiality and Publicity
6.1 You agree to keep confidential any information which you know or reasonably ought to know is confidential and relates to us, our business or the Competition or Prize.
6.2 You agree to participate, at our request, in publicity (including interviews) and you agree that we own all Intellectual Property Rights in, and may use at our absolute discretion, such publicity/interviews. We may refer to your association with the Competition and/or the Prize in all publicity, marketing and materials.
6.3 You agree that you shall not publicise your involvement in the Competition or the fact that you have won a Prize (including giving interviews) except as set out in clause 6.2 or with our prior written consent.
- Intellectual Property Rights
7.1 By entering a Competition or submitting a video, image, audio file or any other materials in relation to a Competition or Prize (the “Products”) you: (i) confirm the grant by you to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in the Products or Competition entry, (ii) waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the Products or Competition entry so that we shall be entitled to use the Products or Competition entry in any and all media at no cost to us and (iii) warrant to us that the Products or Competition entry:
7.1.1 are personal and related specifically to you;
7.1.2 are owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these Terms;
7.1.3 will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party;
7.1.4 will not contain anything which is untrue, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening;
7.1.5 do not violate any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti discrimination or false advertising);
7.1.6 are not obscene or pornographic;
7.1.7 do not, to the best of the your knowledge, contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
7.1.8 are free from any encumbrances such that we may use the Products in accordance with and in the manner set out in these Terms.
7.2 For the avoidance of doubt, all rights relating to the Competition (including the name, title and format of the Competition) will vest exclusively in iRadio for our own use (in our absolute discretion).
7.3 Unless otherwise stated, Competition entries will not be returned to you.
7.4 Any personal data submitted by you will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988. We may make winners’ details available to third parties involved in the competition on air or online, and/or involved in the prize process, upon request.
8.1 We reserve the right (without accepting any liability or giving you any compensation) to disqualify you from a Competiton and/or withhold or withdraw a Prize (or seek compensation from= you therefor) if (in our opinion, which shall be final):
8.1.1 you are in breach of the Terms or any of your obligations, representations and/or warranties under this Agreement;
8.1.2 your conduct is inappropriate or contrary to the spirit or intention of the Terms or of the Competition;
8.1.3 you have committed or undertaken any fraud, dishonesty, deceit, misconduct or similar action including providing any false or incorrect information;
8.1.4 your act(s) or omission(s) might have an adverse effect on the Competition or iRadio (or any of its sponsors, companies, or social/online platforms);
8.1.5 it is in our best interests (or that of our sponsors, companies, or social/online platforms) to do so;
8.2 Entries that are incomplete, indecipherable, corrupt, late or otherwise not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
8.3 In the event of your disqualification from the Competition/Prize:
8.3.1 we reserve the right to select another Entrant to take part in the Competition/receive the Prize; and
8.3.2 you may be required to pay any costs incurred.
- Cancellation of the Competition
9.1 We shall be entitled, in our reasonable discretion, to cancel, delay and/or recommence a Competition with immediate effect by on-air or online announcement without any liability to you. If we cancel a Competition after you have claimed a Prize, we will use our reasonable endeavors to offer you an alternative Prize. If we offer you an alternative Prize but you do not accept it, you shall have no claim against us.
9.2 We may cancel a Competition if we believe we have good reason to do so, including if:
9.2.1 a broadcasting, publishing, production, distribution or printing error of any kind occurs (whether on-air, online or otherwise);
9.2.2 there have been any errors in the preparation for, or the conduct of, the Competition materially affecting the result of the Competition, the number of Prize claims or the value of the Prize claims.
- Exclusion of liability/indemnity
10.1 Nothing in the Terms excludes our liability for:
10.1.1 death or personal injury arising out of our negligence or the negligence of our employees;
10.1.2 fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our employees; or
10.1.3 any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
10.2 Without prejudice to the provisions of Clause 10.1, we exclude all liability whatsoever for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment (other than any costs and expenses specifically provided for in the Competition and/or Prize) including any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect or consequential suffered by you howsoever arising in connection with the Competition and/or Prize.
10.3 Without prejudice to the provisions of Clause 10.1 and subject to the provisions of Clause
10.2 we shall have no liability whatsoever:
10.3.1 in respect of Competitions operated by third parties and featured on air or on our websites. The relevant third party will be responsible for the fulfillment of the Competition. We accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of such third parties;
10.3.2 in the event of postal, telephone, text message or online entries delayed or not received by us as a result of network incompatibility, technical faults or for any other reason;
10.3.3 for any person not being able to enter a Competition for any reason, including system failure, error, the application through which online entries are made being down, hacks on the system or personal computer issues;
10.3.4 for any losses suffered by you in submitting data to any of our websites;
10.3.5 for any mistakes in the source material utilized by our question compilers;
10.3.6 for Prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or otherwise not received by you.
10.4 The decision of our judges is final and conclusive in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
10.5 You agree to indemnify us and our radio station (including sponsors and companies controlled by iRadio) and employees against all costs, losses, damages, expenses and liabilities (including for loss of reputation and goodwill and professional advisers fees) suffered by us arising as a result of a breach by you of your obligations under the Terms or in any way in connection with your failure to follow our reasonable instructions with regard to your entry into the Competition or taking of any Prize.
- Force Majeure
11.1 We shall not be liable to perform any of our obligations under the Competition or in respect of the Prizes where we are unable to do so as a result of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond our reasonable control and whilst we may (but shall not be obliged to) endeavor to provide an alternative Prize of equal value, we shall not be liable to compensate you in such circumstances.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – €60 OFF PROMOTIONAL CODE
- This discount offer is promoted by STATION NAME. It’s registered office is at STATION ADDRESS
- By entering the valid promotion code and proceeding with a purchase, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion code entitles you to €60 off your quoted Car / Home Insurance premium.
- This offer is exclusive to new customers only.
- This promotion ends at 23:59 hours on 31st May 2020.
- Only one promotion code can be used for any transaction.
- Promotions cannot be applied to previously purchased insurance or applied to policy amendments after the insurance is purchased. To apply a promotion code, you must enter it in the promotion code textbox while purchasing the insurance online.
- Its4women reserves the right at its discretion to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice; exclude anyone who has acted fraudulently in any way; and suspend, substitute, withdraw, or cancel this promotion at any time without providing any prior notice.
- Its4women cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, availability or functionality or otherwise or any other problem with any server, system, website, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise which may result in the promotional code not being recognised, the discount not being applied to the quoted premium or the discounted price not being displayed after entering the promotional code.
- Promotions are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for a cash alternative.
- Further details on this and other Its4women promotions can be found here https://its4women.ie/terms-pages/promotions.aspx
If you have any questions in connection with promotion codes, please use the live chat facility to instant message with a member of our customer services team. Live chat is available 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and 9.30am-1pm on Saturdays.
Its4women.ie is a trading name of MCL InsureTech Ltd. MCL InsureTech Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom, registration number 306483, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules. MCL InsureTech Ltd, Registered in Northern Ireland, Company number NI041174. Registered Office, 66 Railway Road, Coleraine, Co Derry, BT52 1PG.
Cadbury Inventor periodic table competition T&Cs
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/ instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. iRadio, Level 3, Unit C, Monksland Business Park, Athlone.
2. Eligibility: Entry is open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Entrants can enter each day during the Lift show between (‘Promotional Period Dates’):
· 6th July –10th July 2020
4. Mobile phone access is required to submit an entry. No purchase is necessary.
5. To enter, please text the correct flavour from the Cadbury periodic table read out on air by the presenters to 0871102107. Standard network rates apply or enter for free through Whatsapp.
6. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contain any material which: (i) is offensive and/or derogatory, (ii) is of an explicit and/or sexual nature, or (iii) is defamatory, libelous, obscene or disparages the Promoter in any way, or (iv) is otherwise illegal;
b. contain any material which violates any third party intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right);
c. contain any trade/brand logos or references other than incidental inclusion and/or relating to the Promoter’s products; and
d. Promotes any political agenda.
7. Maximum of one entry per person during the promotion. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
8. Winner Selection: During the Promotion Period Dates (subject to moderation), correct entries received each day during the Lift show will be entered into a random draw, with a winner being selected that day. Draw dates: Occurring each day between July 6th – July 10th 2020.
9. Prize: Each winner will win €200 via bank transfer. A total of 5 winners will be selected throughout the Promotion Period Dates. There is a maximum of 1 prize per person throughout the Promotion Period Dates.
10. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via the mobile number they entered with and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility, acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
11. Please allow up to 28 days from the date of acceptance of the Prize for delivery of prizes.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if the communication is missed for any reason.
16. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, and they consent to the Promoter using their name, county and images in promotional material and to announce the winners of this promotion.
17. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation in whole or in part.
18. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not claim the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize will be forfeited by the winners and no other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, malware incident, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemic, epidemic or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
20. The surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to iRadio, Level 3, Unit C, Monksland Business Park, Athlone, within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or
request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing [email protected] Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland on reasonable request.
21. iRadio shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, The EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at https://www.iradio.ie/terms-conditions/.
22. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
25. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.